The family system is often our greatest source of joy but when this system becomes out of balance it is important to seek therapy to find positive solutions for moving forward as a healthy group of loved ones. Common family issues include dealing with substance abuse, adolescents acting out, depression or anxiety, parental struggles, and loss of a loved one. The primary focus of family therapy is to improve understanding and communication with the goal of restoring the joy of family life.
- Providing individual, couples and family counseling.
- Treatment for depression, anxiety, panic, and trauma.
- Intimacy and relationship difficulties.
- Grief and bereavement counseling.
- Attention deficit disorder in children and adults.
- Low self-esteem, confidence, and body image issues.
- Life stage transitions, divorce adjustment, and conflict resolution.
- Emotional disconnect and distancing: Feelings of emptiness and dissatisfaction with life.
- Chronic pain and illness.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender needs.
- Infertility, postpartum depression, loss of child.