If you’re interested in joining our book club, here’s how it’s going to work:
- We’ll start reading the book around the beginning of March and finish by the end of April (2 months).
- Every week, we’ll post discussion questions about concepts from the book on this SHINY NEW BLOG!
- We’ll have two face-to-face meetings the last week of March and the last week of April.
- The face-to-face meeting in March will be a chance for us to set some goals and work on concepts from the book. The April meeting will be a followup to see how we did or to discuss what’s slowing us down.
- The face-to-face meetings will run about 2 hours and will cost $20 per person. We’ll provide snacks and accountability.
- You don’t have to attend the face-to-face meetings to be a part of the book club, but we’d love to meet all of you and it’s an incredible value.
You can click on the book to read more about it.
Oh, and we’ll buy books for the first 5 people to sign up!
So go, sign up!